Friday, January 01, 2010

NeW YEAr ReSolUtIOn!!!

we were in church today till 2pm.... 
im so glad we started the new year being in the House Of God!! ^_^


Uncles Sassi shared today!!!
Gud Speaker!!!
He said, If u can't keep a resolution,!! then Don't make em....
he's right....


so decided to make only two tiz year!!
1. Read Bible everyday!!
2. Pray everyday for at least 5 min


God convinced me.. if u want to see Growth in ur church!! then U READ THE BIBLE EVERYDAY!!!
Changes & Growth needs to happen within us first before it happens to any1 else...


so yes!! let me Strife through my 2 resolution in year 2010


God started tiz year with a Great start!!

  • 2 ppl accepted christ
  • 2 new ppl from the oppp condo came to our midnight service!! 
So am conviced that God is going to do great things in my church!! & i will be part of it juz by reading & praying everyday!!!

besides that, God taught me to SERVE!!! Don't act as a LEADER!! but be a GOOD SERVANT!!!
and through 3 ppl; Grace, Mei Fen, &  Ps. Allan, God taught me to SERVE WIT A JOYFUL HEART!!!

i ain't doing wat im doing for any1 else but for God!!! =D
let me flow like a water cores to wherever he pleases... 


No comments:

Post a Comment