Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Always ENOUGH!!

I've said it b4, & i'll say it again...
I JUST LOVE THE WAY GOD WORKS IN MY LIFE!!!
& All i've got to do is SIMPLY LET GO.....


He did it in my SPM, 
& HE did it again today...


as i was saying in my testimony in youth meeting...
was telling God the other day, that i might just NOT GET EMPLOYED IN Great Eastern Mall....
1. I didn't dress Formal! (was dressing more fashionable, that the interviewer had to tell me, "NEXT TIME WEAR FORMAL K... ")
2. I didn't prepare my Resume
3. I didn't photocopy my foundation results that they had to photocopy themselves!! (& it happened TWICE btw...)


hehe... yea... i know... =.=


but still GOD WORKS!!! i didn't purposely do all those stuff, its just that i didn't know... 1st time... hehe... when i came back... i looked back & saw all the mistakes i did & i actually gave up on it... told God, it didn't matter anymore!! i don't care if i didn't get the job, COZ I SCREWED UP!!! lol....


but NOPE!! HE DIDN'T GIVE UP ON ME!!! HE STILL WORKED!!
they called me today & said they'll offer me the job...
Temporary Clerk in Compliance Department.... ^_^
starting 2nd February...


im juz glad i get this job coz it doesn't interfere with CHURCH!! 
My working hours..  Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
                                   Saturday 9am - 12pm


AM SO GLAD I DON'T HAVE TO WORK ON SUNDAY!!!! 
& I WILL ALSO BE BACK 4 YOUTH MEETING ON FRIDAY ON TIME.... YAY!!!


My sis was saying... U didn't even do much & u get the job...?? lol....
yeap...


Praise God.... 
i obtained Good results in SPM b'coz of HIM
i obtained Great results in Foundation b'coz of HIM
& now, i obtained this job b'coz of HIM.... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment