Sunday, January 24, 2010

Letting go of my dreams

One of my Dream which has been closest to my heart ever since i was young...
is to Go to BCM, to graduate there & become a Pastor...
well, today i learned!!! JUZ TO LET GO!!!


STILL DUNNO WHETHER IM CALLED TO BE ONE!!
but 1 thing was made clear today... that God really do wants me to work in the field of COUNSELLING!!
so yea... so far im on the right path... but where im suppose to go or whom im suppose to be in the future...
I SIMPLY WILL KNOW, ONLY IF I LET GO!!!


1 of the promises of God... 'If we DESIRE to walk according to God's will, God will make sure that we are doing so!! He will make sure to bring us back on the right path even if we are on the wrong path'


if im called to go to BCM, that will be GREAT!! my dream ever since i was a little girl has COME TRUE!!
but if im not chosen to serve God in this ministry!! well, FINE!! OKEY!! God's ways are beyond my thought!!


My dream is BIG!! But if this is not He's plan 4 me,
Then He simply has something BIGGER planned out for me!!


i remembered all those time, juz the thought that if i can't become a pastor!! TEARS WILL STREAM DOWN MY CHEEK!!! 


but now... yea... I HAVE TO!!!


THE SECRET TO LIFE, IS LETTING GO!!
LETTING GO TO THE PERSON WHOM MAKES ALL THINGS TO WORK OUT WELL...


I HAVE TO!!
I SIMPLY HAVE TO LET GO!!!!


Faith is believing in God, even when we have many unanswered question...
& seeing He's Children having Faith in HIM, makes HIM happy...
It puts a smile on God's face...


i guess i just want to see God smiling & be proud of me now...
So YES!!! HAVE FAITH MELLISSA!! HAVE FAITH!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment