Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Don't Care Anymore

i don't care anymore...
not anymore bout who said what bout me
bout who thinks what of me
bout who ruins my name
bout who likes me or who don't


juz feel at the moment to be SWEEPED AWAY BY GOD!!
RIGHT NOW!! 
2 be caught up on the clouds wit Him
2 Hug Him & say I'm Sorry & that I LOVE HIM!!
juz to hug Him & neva let him go... My Daddy!! My Fren!!
to be anywhere, without anyone.. juz YOU & ME God!!!


WHO AM I LORD??
JUZ A VAPOUR IN THE WIND!
JUZ A WAVE TOSSED IN THE OCEAN!


i know im not worthy enough to ask thiz things from U
so many of Your people out there, who have done SOoo much 4U
& here i am, Juz as i am... Saying I am Yours!! but have always lived my life Disappointing U more than Pleasing U


But i want u Papa... I NEED YOU!!!
I LONG TO SEE U!!!
TO HEAR U!! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment