Saturday, December 26, 2009

Boyfriends & Jesus...

i heard this over a sermon & i find it pretty cool..
He said, "women tend to have a long list of how they want their "Perfect Man" to be!
For example, Blond Hair, Blue Eyes, Muscular & stuff... with that list, if Jesus were on earth right now,
she can't Date Jesus!! & if she can't date Jesus, THAT'S BAD!!"


haha.... pondering over that, this thought came to my mind... "WOW!!! Having Jesus as my DATE!!! 
OH WOW!!! a man who understands me even before there is a need for me to tell him,
a man who still loves me for the better or for the worse,
a man who will never break my heart!!
a man who will never leave me nor forsake me...
a man who will always be there waiting for me to come back home!!"


i mean, i've seen and heard of relationships that people enter in and comes out getting hurt!!
i've seen marriages ending up in divorce simply because there is misunderstanding in their relationships!!
i've also observed that people tend to wear a mask when their around people whom they love!! they are not being honest or transparent even among their own partner!!


i aint saying relationships with guys or gals on earth is ALL BAD!!! 
i know that even God himself said that it is never Good for a man to be alone & so he created Woman!!


but what i can't seem to understand is that why do people are always in the rush to enter into a relationship fast, in and out and get themselves hurt!!
isn't it worth while to just WAIT!!!
I mean, how AWESOME it is to let the whole world know that u've dated no one else except "HIM (My Mr.Right)" 
then the relationship is a SPECIAL ONE!!! 
if i've dated so many guys, then what will make my date with Mr.Right Special?? its the same as the rest of the dates i've been having!!! isn't it..??


i dunno who came out with all the craps that if u don't date any1 so far, than ur weird & stuff... =.=
who says that ur weird just because you don't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend now..??
that is all a TOTAL LIE!!!


whether agree or not..
im Glad to be the one who goes AGAINST THE  TIDE on this matter!!
I don't want to be something out of the ORDINARY, but wants to be something out of the EXTRAORDINARY!!!


My life path is not governed by what other people do around me, 
but its govern by WWJD (What Would Jesus Do)!!! 


Have a nice day people!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment