Thursday, December 24, 2009

From UTAR to HELP to UM

haha...........
when i told God, that im going to HELP..
it was like a voice telling me that i needed to be in UM (University Malaya)


I told God then, if He wants me to be there, MAKE A WAY!!!
coz im already in Foundation Programme.... 


im still amazed the way God works....
i mean whether i'll get accepted in UM is another matter...
but i mean... HE MADE A WAY THAT NOW FOUNDATION STUDENTS TOO CAN ENTER INTO PUBLIC UNIVERSITY...


here is how it began...
my church member's cousin was the one who came to my house & said that i can apply for that uni
coz she was a former student there... & now she's helping others to get in coz she has a few contacts that can help me....


then she called Mr. Maha (Head Of National Higher Education Bureau MIC) in front of me..
he asked for my CGPA & when she said wat it was, He juz said, "YUP! ask her to apply!!!"
then that sister said, because my CGPA is high, i shouldn't have any problem in getting in....


haha....
COOL RIGHT!!!!
i mean, i didn't even know that foundation student can enter into Public Uni's in the 1st place...
on top of that, that sister said, if u apply & u didn't get it, Contact me!!! i can Make Sure u get!!!! hahaha
Oh Boy!!!! Im Still Overwhelmed!!!! 


and for the past few weeks i was thinking bout how on earth am i going to finish paying the PTPTN LOAN if i enter into HELP coz the fees is so high.... & continue on going into BCM... I'll be a debtor even b4 i graduate.... i was complaining to God..... haha...


& wah lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HE DID IT AGAIN!!!!


If im accepted in UM, then almost quarter of the fees will be paid by the government & furthermore, the fees is not that high too... 


i need to apply in February, & their intake is in July, so till then, i think i'll work 1st.... better to work then to just stay at home doing nothing.... 


i'll only know if i got accepted in UM in june,  so till then...
i'll just save the money for BCM..... haha.........

the bible says,

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares theLORD,
plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future

i do have a plan of my own & still do....
but i am ready to flow where ever God lead me to
coz He's ways are beyond my thoughts...
and He always does what's BEST 4 ME... 


No comments:

Post a Comment