Sunday, December 06, 2009

Dear God..

Don't give me too much that i may forget u..
Don't give me too little that i may despise u
Please give me juz enough that i will always depend on u..


Think i am straying away... Draw me back to u...


Don't walk in front of me that i may be left behind...
don't walk behind me that i may walk ahead of u leaving u behind...
but dear pa, walk beside me that i may walk through the journey of life together with u...


Don't want to be a hypocrite or a pagan...
juz want to be ur child that pleases u...  
Don't want to live my life pleasing men
juz want to live my life pleasing u...


Reading the bible everyday ain't easy for me...
can u do something about it...
what will make me to read it without failing...


i am aware that im drawing away from u further & further everyday as i don't read it...
Y am i so insensitive to the Holy Spirit's voice...
think i don't have the "Fear of God" in my life...

Do something Daddy...
Do something Mellissa...
MAKE A MOVE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment