Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Things on my mind lately...

sigh... things on my mind lately...



  • Children church (Christmas party!! )
  • HELP (new place again... will i make new frenz?? need to apply for the next intake.. will i make it on time)
  • Final Exam (Psychology!! many things to memorize)
  • Youth Meetings
  • Jian Loong (they leaying to australia, won't be around for christmas.. Won't be fun... *sigh*)
  • Alfred (songleading wit him soon... all CHRISTMAS SONGS!!! =.= y can't it be normal songs...)
  • Mei Fen & fly(They gonna leave soon... Last month together wit her)
  • Santa Clause (who's going to be the santa clause for children party..)
  • Blogs.. (4 blogs to manage... what to write or update)
  • Guitar (i can't play any Christmas songs!!!)
  • My Spiritual Life.. (still struggling to read bible EVERYDAY)
** Well that's just me trying to express it all out so won't EXPLODE again...


i am 18 years old going on 19 next month...
alot of things in my mind!! alot of things in my hand...
alot of things i need to take in charge...
alot of things i need to get it done...


i am one person, can't do it all on my own...
but know God is still in charge over what i need to do...
i still know that in whatever i do,
I AINT GOING TO LET IT STEAL MY JOY AWAY IN DOING IT 4 GOD!!!


whateva we do, we need to do it 4 God... & we'll see how mightily God works..... =D
many things are waiting for me Ahead in my Life... Can't wait to see all the wonders & miracles that is about to happen...

2 comments:

  1. Haiz.... Many o.... haha... Girls memang like to think alot wan... lol...

    ReplyDelete