Thursday, August 18, 2011

YOU are the Reason

As I was doing my devotion, it STRUCK ME!




You are the reason of why I Breath today!
You are the reason of where I am today!
You are the reason WHY i am Here!

I am Here, Because of You!

First, You created my inmost being,
Then you gave me life
You knew me even before i was born
When i was still in my mother's womb

You are the reason, I want to serve!
I want to do well because of You!
So that Your Name can be glorified!

You are the reason, I shouldn't be afraid!
Cause You assured that I am Yours
My future is in Your Hand

& Now....,
You are the reason of why i want to CARE!
You are the reason of why i want to LOVE!
You are the reason of why i want to SHARE!

YOU ARE THE REASON FOR MY VERY EXISTENCE DEAR LORD
& I WANT IT TO REMAIN LIKE SUCH ALWAYS!
YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

No comments:

Post a Comment