Saturday, August 06, 2011

Dear Papa,

You have been taking care of me since young..
You cared for me ever since i could remember...
all those times, when my mum use to tell me stories about You,
i've always imagined You as my HERO coming to my rescue...

Now, i don't need to imagine any longer Lord!
Cause YOU ARE MY HERO!
You've been there when i most needed You
and you were still there when i didn't

During all those crucial times,
You were there to catch me when i fall
to lift me up again when i'm down
There is no doubt that You are a GREAT GOD, Lord!

& i need you again Lord!
i've always needed you
now that the time is near...
take care of it Lord!
You promised me that You will...
& i chose to trust You...

Just as Abraham plainly followed you without knowing where, when or how,
i too choose to follow You Lord!
You said you'll take care....
now take care Lord...
your servant needs Your Help!
Your daughter is seeking Your face

I AM WAITING!
Come to my rescue Lord!
Come to my rescue like you've always did... 

No comments:

Post a Comment