Thursday, August 11, 2011

Shelter- Home for Children

That will be my "working place" for the next few weeks or months
i have volunteered to help out in this shelter starting 15th August 2011.... (any1 wants to follow? haha)
mostly tutors are needed, but i've also agreed to teach musical instrument to the children there...

i guess it is time for me to reach out! to go beyond my church's four walls...
to put into practice what i've learnt in church
& show God's love to all especially to these unfortunate children....


i guess the best part of it all is that it is a Christian shelter....
so i can openly talk about Christ! :)


Though have to admit,
it was a very very last minute decision

& i am a little afraid of being able to fit it!
but I WANT TO DO IT!
It's NOW or NEVER!

I HAVE TO LEARN!
I HAVE TO CARE!
I HAVE TO SPREAD THE LOVE!


Oh Lord, Please Help me..... help me to handle all these kids... i hope they will see YOU in me!
Grant me the patience and the wisdom i need... Teach & Guide me Dear Holy Spirit =)

2 comments:

  1. wow!!! good decision mell!! all the best yea and surely you will never regret making this decision. God will surely bless u so much for doing this~i regretted not making this move and now, i don't even have the time. =( hope to hear good reports! love u..~ muackX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Alie!!! the shelter has been fun so far.... it was a good experience.... ^_^

    ReplyDelete