Friday, August 05, 2011

Little by Little Everyday!

I Guess after a long long time,
It's safe to say THAT I'M BACK AGAIN!
there had been lotz taking place in my life.... Both Spiritually & Mentally

a lot of issues & conflicts that i needed to resolve that was battling against me...
a lot of decisions the i needed to make
& lots of 'Rising Up to the Occasion' situation took place in my life!

I Thank God, that in the mist of all these mess in my Life, God has always been there n will always be there FOR ME!

One thing i would like to share with u as to what i've learnt thru my journey is these:-
Our dear Papa, has given both you and me the Gift of the Holy Spirit!
& He is always there giving us the guidance that we seek & need,
However, if we choose to ignore his voice & do our own things, Little by little His voice will get softer and soon dissapear of your life.
But if we choose to Listen & Obey His voice, We will hear Him much clearer n closer to our life Little by Little Everyday...!

I'm truly amazed of all the wonderful things God has been teaching in my life & how miraculously he had given me the Wisdom & the Understanding to many which i never thought i knew.

My prayer now for you and for all the people i know is that HE will grant u all the same guidance n assurance that he has grant me!

If you want me to give you a Guarantee of one person who'll never Forsake you or Leave you, then my definite answer will be MY LORD JESUS CHRIST!

The ONE PERSON IN MY LIFE WHO'LL NEVER LET GO OF MY HAND!
& He wants to do the same for YOU too!
Because He loves us ALL the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment