Friday, August 05, 2011

A Pure heart will SEE God!

The BIBLE is God's Breathe,
& His Word will never return to Him VOID!

And plainly in His word, he states that the PURE HEART WILL SEE GOD! (Matthew 5:8)

it has always been and still is my dream to see God face to face! to experience His Presence! To sit on His lap and  hear His heartbeat! to hear Him Laugh! Hear His Voice! to see Him smile! to know His thoughts! and when he's Proud of me! wanting to Hug Him, knowing my hand won't be long enough to go around Him! ^_^

Don't expect anyone to understand! but I WANT TO SEE GOD! LITERALLY!!!
many already said to me that that's not what the scripture meant... but it doesn't really change my mind on what i want.... i mean, many had seen... though not all, SOME still DID!!! & i too want to be part of that SOME!! I WANT TO BE PART OF THAT SOME WHO SAW GOD!
JACOB SAW! MOSES SAW! & I WANT TO TOO!

Hence, My AIM: Pursue a PURE HEART!

However, When i've first started these blog, i asked the question, WHO AM I?
& now i have the answer,
-i am MY FATHER'S CHILD!
-i am NOTHING WITHOUT MY DAD!
-i am HIS SERVANT WHO WANTS TO LIVE MY LIFE FOR HIM, MY KING!

It's no longer a new news that i've completely devoted my life for Him and i want to flow wherever He leads me!

In everything i do, I want His name to be made known, & His name to be glorified...
for Lives to b touched and His name to be Exalted High above the Earth!
for others to experience the same goodness that i've experienced through my Journey With God!

STILL ...

i know i am not completely ready! You know y?
BECAUSE I AM STILL SELFISH!
just like my Father is a Jealous God, i too Get Jealous!
I CAN'T BEAR TO SEE SOME1 BEING CLOSER TO GOD THEN ME!

imagine these...
My God standing in the center surrounded by many of his children who has the desire to want more of Him too...
n i am somewhere among the crowd trying to reach out for HIM too!
i know that the Bible says that His Grace is SUFFICIENT FOR ALL!
BUT UP TILL NOW....
I HAVN'T GOT ENOUGH OF HIM....
I HAVN'T GONE TO THE POINT TO SAY 'so much i can't contain! so much i have to give it away'

Coz i still want more of His PRESENCE IN MY LIFE
i still want more of His LOVE IN MY LIFE
i still want to SERVE HIM MORE!

haha....

that was my answer to one who approached me n said 'you must start caring for others'

Thinking about it now.....
i can't be like that!

cause there will never come a time where we can say ENOUGH GOD!
there will never come a time where i can experience God fully that i put a full stop to it!
His ways, thoughts, n love r always beyond what out mind and hearts can comprehend!
there can never b words Good enough to say or express HOW MUCH HE LOVES US!

My sister was saying to me once
God always GIVE! GIVE! GIVE! & He FORGIVES...
But you always GET! GET! GET! & u FORGET!

Just experiencing His Goodness is not enough but we need to give and show the same to others...
cause He simply commanded to give water to the thirsty, food to the hungry, & clothes to the needy!
NOT
give water to the thirsty once you drank, food to the hungry once you ate or even clothe the needy after covering yourself!

The same love he showed me, I need to show others... I didn't deserve it, yet HE GAVE! & hence I too must GIVE because i want to FOLLOW MY FATHER'S FOOTSTEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment