Monday, March 15, 2010

In2 UR Hand I Commit again....

Feel like want to just lie against UR Chest & never wake up!!
Where else can i find such peace than to just be with U...
Im in Your hand Papa...
Watever Happens, Let it Happen!
Coz i know that ur still in control...


My heart is going Hard! Changing everyday! & have this feeling that im Drawing away from U
Don't let me too...U know me better than I know myself ! Even if i let Go, U please dun let GO!! Please draw me back & Hide me under ur Wings where i may Find Peace beyond all understanding...


Am i a Hypocrite? Do i not mean what i say...? Am i just All Words, But no Action...?
Haih Daddy... I dun want to be one of those who be very "Holy Holy" now but Backslide from u in the future...


I want to be one who goes on Hard & Strong 4U....
Please Grant me back my passion & desire 4U...
Nothing in this world matters when i have U...
Help me to live my days 4U
Help me not to forget U
Help me to talk to U consistently
Help me to read the bible everyday
Help me to be a Good Testimony at Home
Help me to be more like u everyday....
For without UR help, im HELPLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment