Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Compassionate 4 the Lost!

Last Night after work, went & visit my uncle who was admitted in Hospital...
Didn't actually thought that i would feel anything... But as i entered inside the Hospital's room...
saw my uncle lying there on the bed... as i saw him... i began to cry... my dad was there beside me looking towards him... i started praying, and tears began to flow down my cheek even more...
i hvn't been feeling this much of compassionate for a lost soul as this much...


as i saw my dad staring at him, I told him as i was wiping my tears off... i told my dad to pray & ask God not to take this uncle away without giving us the assurance that he will be with God in heaven....


Guess my dad knew i was being silly.... lol.... i mean, now that i think about it... i was acting like a little gal...
But haih.... as i was telling God, if my 1 prayer does make a difference for this uncle's salvation...
Then i'll be there praying & crying out for this uncle...
He suffered enough on earth.. He don't deserve to suffer eternally in Hell too...

No comments:

Post a Comment