Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm Back......

yup... Mell is back 4 blogging her life story after a long time.... ^_^
aha... well, 1st of all... I din get into Public University... In a sense i still Thank God Coz i really rather study in HELP than in UM.... (Juz wanted to try in UM coz i tot i heard from God...lol... want to know more about tiz side of story, TALK TO ME STRAIGHT LA K!!! Very looooooong if write here.... =p.)

well, now its official... im entering into HELP... Already making my preparation 4 the registration... How im going to pay of the course fee 4 the whole 3 years..?? LORD I LEAVE IT ENTIRELY TO U!!! =)

Next! My new HP!!! Sony Ericsson W580i!!! I bought it with my own earned $$$... juz b'coz of that fact, im very proud of myself.... haha....... (Credits to my Bro, LUKE! I followed his example.... He bought his very own 1st phone Nokia E73 with his own salary... i bought mine 2 weeks after he did... ^_^). im making a big deal of this is b'coz seeing my bro & myself buying tiz on our own gives me the confidence that we'll do the same when we buy our very 1st house in the future....=D


Work on the other hand... haha... Erm... i had this guy who was one year younger than me... but always like to come around my table to simply disturb & touch me.... =.= not only that, when it reaches lunch time... he comes by my table to sleep on the floor beside my table.... That is simply playing weird i know.... =.=  THAT'S Y HE HAD TO GO!!!!!!!!!! lol.... He quits the job due to over-stress... haha.... But i see it as God sending Him away so that he can't disturb His Daughter anymore.... hehe........


Recently Im reading this book called 'Eat the Cookie, But the Shoe!!!' A book that reminds me that i should be celebrating all my little progress & not always look at how far im left behind...
for it says:
I should do MY Very Best & Leave the rest to God!!! 
As long as im making Progress, God is pleased!!! =)


God is speaking to me in many different ways through this book.... 
i have this habit of always comparing myself with others & trying to meet up to their standard....
& thus i did the same in church... After the Chi family left, i guess i tried to be the next "Daniel Chi" (haha.... CRAZY!!! i know...) & simply b'coz of that, guess i was neva satisfied with how i played the guitar.... there was always this CONDEMNATION THAT I HAD PLACED UPON MYSELF....

i lost it for awhile of the real reason y i play the GUITAR 4....


at the moment.... i've came to a realization that i began to talk alot & think even more recently....
im going back in time to refresh back, how Marvelously & Wonderfully God has taken care of me & my family all this years...

as i look back... it reminds me... that i AM INDEED SERVING A GREAT & GOOD God....
& that im not holding on to Him but it is Him who is actually holding on to me.... =)


Thank You Papa 4 being faithful all this years..... 
Simply wish that u'll give me the chance to see U...
so i can talk to U, hug U & say Thank U & I LOVE U.... =)

1 comment:

  1. no need to be somebody else mel.. ; )
    you're great just as you are! xD
    keep up the good work!
    and be more like Jesus everyday..
    love,
    mei fen! xD

    ReplyDelete