Saturday, June 13, 2009

Woke up at 3am to discover tiz...

Couldn't sleep last nite... slept at 12.30 am & woke up at 3am...

had a very painful ear pain.. felt a little preasure in my ear.. the pain was aweful... couldn't sleep...
so.....
I Prayed!
Went on9 to hear sermons... (still cannot tahan, went off9...) then
Listen to some songs...

i tried to hold on... thought the pain would go away... IT DIDN'T!!! so.......
I WOKE MY MUM... told her... wanted 2 cry while i was telling her..

it was bout 4am i think, when i woke her up... haih (now oso cannot jaga myself! how if i go kampar next year?? HABIS LA...)... she helped me 2 put eardrop.. i was making a lot of puppy noise... haha..(the pain was real k! i cannot tahan.. then she couldn't sleep.. she was like checking on me now & then.. :D)

as i was lying on the bed... i was thinking... of HOW SHE HAD BEEN A GREAT MUM TO ALL 5 OF US...

i remembered back when i was standard 1, when i was going to school alone... she would wake up early 4me alone.. once i got ready... she'll carry thiz 2 small plastic chair, while waiting 4 tiz Doctor to cum & pick me up to go to school... we sat on the chair under the stars, it would be as early as 5.30am.. she would be telling me stories from the bible & sometimes let me sit on he
r lap as waiting for that uncle to fetch me.. all those stories she told... wah... i felt so in love wit her... was so happy to have her as my mother... ^^

i so know that she loves my dad so much, & she''ll never let anything or any1 HURT my dad...

she has indeed been a gud mom... a mom im hoping to be & follow her footstep in the future...

i want to read stories to my kids & love my guy the same way my mum had too... :D

ps** i know im still young. Got alot of things to accomplish b4 i get married... haha.. but im juz seeing & learning things i can learn from my mum now... haha.. so i can be a gud wife like
my mum is being too... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment