Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Ideal Guy

have been thinking bout it lately...
man how would i want MY GUY to be like.. ??


what do i aspect to see in him..
would it be his looks?
his personality?
his beliefs?
hmm...
well sure, gud looking! but how long wil it last... is it enough to maintain a gud relationship 4eva?


his personality is indeed important.. i don't want to get married to a person whom i can't get along with... don't want him to ever drink or smoke.. (BASIC EXPECTATION LAR...) it will tear down my family as it creates tension in my family. I don't want my children to grow up seeing their parents fighting everyday.. =.=
beliefs... 100% MUST b a BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN... (no reconsideration.. CLOSE TOPIC!)

but wat if i dun love him... or have "FEELINGS" 4 him??
DON'T CARE!!!
knowing that he loves me... im sure i'll grow to love him more too.. : )

all im looking for in a guy is that:
HE LOVES ME!!! ISN'T THAT ENOUGH!!! =)
He'll know how to take care of me...

when im hurt... he'll sing...:

NOW JUZ STOP CRYING, IT WILL BE ALRIGHT..
juz take my hand... HOLD ME TIGHT...
I will protect u from all around u...
i will b here don't u cry... ^^
aww... SURELY MY HEART WILL MELT THEN... :D... hehe...
thiz fren of mine, ALFRED GAN said... dun go 4 an indian guy... haha... :D
well if i can ever find a guy who has what im looking 4.. Think i will fall 4 him immediatly.. :)
haha...

but If God says NO!! He's not the one...
Oops... sorry... DELETE!!! :D

**PS: MY MUMMY'S GOING TO READ TIZ & FREAK OUT DEFINATELY...HEHE...
SURELY WILL FREAK OUT... RIGHT MA.... HAHA... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment