Saturday, June 27, 2009

For my BIG BRO & my 3 LITTLE SIS.. :)

Went to SALVATION Book Store at SS2 Yesterday... YAY!!
haha.. The place was HUGE!! (I mean compared to the one at PJ.. hehe.. )


1st tym i ever went there.. hehe... even till now.. only me got the chance to go to these STORE!


All my family are looking forward to c that place but till now they havn't get the chance yet!!


THANK GOD, God gave me these chance... hehe.. THAT STORE IS FULL OF AWESOME CD's MAN!! IT WAS PRETTY COOL MAN!! Those people working there r very fortunate man...
THEY CAN HEAR SONGS ALL DAY!!! =)


Well as i was there... i 1st went to look for CHRIS TOMLIN's CD... BUT.. there were only 1 Chris tomlin's album cd UNFORTUNATELY... I wanted to buy it, but then my mum called & asked 4 an instrumental song CD... So there goes my CD... ~~


As i saved alot of $$, i wanted to buy some stuff 4 some people very dear to me... : )


so here's wat i got... ^^


yEA... All those 8 bookmarks... haha... Yo Alie.. almost same type of bookmark i gave 4 ur birthday ^^ haha...



These i chose for my BIG BRO... ISHH ISHH.. MY BRO AH..if i ever give him anything EXCEPT FOOD straight to him, he would never accept it wan... aiyo... so tiz tym i had to juz leave it in his cupboard & make him find it himself ^^

This is 4 Gracie Pu... hehe... (she dun like me calling her by that name.. haha.. so all the more i call her that)

This is 4 my Abi...& Of course 4 my HONEY!!!!!!! : )

HEHE.. i know its juz Bookmarks... BUT ITS THE THOUGHTS THAT COUNTS RYT...hehe...

2 comments:

  1. so u gt a camera d?haha..
    nice bookmarks!! do u know there is a gladsound in pj oso? near jaya supermarket which collapsed.ahhaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. no lah... its my sis hp's camera wan.. hehe... oooo.. i din know that.. i go there alot of tym oso didn't see that store... hmm.. maybe not alert enough.. haha.. i'll check it out the next tym i go there... ^^

    ReplyDelete