Thursday, June 11, 2009

Passed At Last...


Hmm.. LeTS c...


Finally had passed my driving test...

the test was directly the day after my church camp...


hmm.. God is so funny la... When i pRACTISED 2 dRIVE at home b4 going to exam... I FAILED..


when i din bother much of it & din practise, I PASSED!!! wat la.. then next time juz dun care oso lar... haha...


well, while i was waiting 4 my turn to be tested.. Things i prayed 4:

1) Give me a gud car

2) pegawai that won't sleep like the 1st tym.

3) Clutch that doesn't have 2 levels but juz like the one i practised wit...

4) car won't stop engine

5) will be able to balance the cluth & the oil on the slope


& finally....


if i passed, i passed ... if i failed, i failed...


dun care if the pegawai is aspecting 4 a bribe.. if God is still in control.. God's way will still be done!!


so that's juz it... went in there with that attitude...


i've learnt in Church Camp... i'll still do things that seems right in my way... dun care wat the world say is right or normal... I WAS STANDING ON MY GROUND 2 WAT I BELIEVE IN...


hehe... when entered in2 the car...

1)the pegawai was very friendly.

2)the clutch was juz like how i wanted it...

3) the car was in gud condition..

4) the engine stopped on the slope the 1st tym but was given a 2nd chance :D

5) was able to balance the clutch & the oil..


finally I PASSED!!!


the pegawai was asking some question as i was driving...

i remembered wat my bro told... DON'T JUZ ANSWER YES & NO...

well... ok lar i guess...


even b4 i reach back to the testing compund ...


THE PEGAWAI SAID

I PASSED!!! WHOOPY...^^

THANK GOD...


LESSON LEARNT:-

WHEN WE RELLY ON GOD TOTALLY... THAT'S WHEN GOD WILL SHOW US WHAT HE CAN DO THROUGH OUR LIFES... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment