Thursday, June 25, 2009

UTAR GUYS!!! ishh.... =.=

haha.. weird experience today...
was waiting for my dad to cum & pick me up....
so i was waiting at the ICTC room (computer lab), go on9.. ^^

but then a few minutes later... i was surrounded with these 3 guys...
( i was sitting by the wall, so one was in front of me & 2 by my side...)

but here's the thing... THE 2 COMPUTERS BY MY SIDE SPOILED DE LAR!!!!!!!
STILL CUM SIT NEXT 2 ME 4 WAT.... =.=

the 1st guy:
HENRY IS THE NAME... sit not enough!!! can still STAND & CUM CLOSER TO ME LAGI !!! 0.0
The moment he came closer... AIYO!!!!!!!! THE CIGAR SMELL!!!!!!!! SO STRONG!!!!!
(i should hv said go away... but im not that bad or that brave kan.. :D)

the 2nd guy:
HE was watching close wat i was doing in my computer... & he dunno how to button up i think... showing his chest, dunno 4 wat!!!!!!!
Download oso cannot!!! "i) HEY, WAT SHE DOWNLOADING LAR," "ii) I THINK SHE VERY SHY LAR"thtz wat he said... =.= (of course SHY LAR... Apa ini... IM A GAL!!! but i gave no reaction... juz continue reading what i was reading on9... hehe... biasa la me...)

the 3rd guy:
NO NEED MICROPHONES!! Voice very loud... dunno why he spoke that loud(practically shouting).. think the whole room would have known wat they were talking about... his frenz are so close by still wanna shout... AIYO!!!!!!

but gotta admit all were gud looking... but thatz juz to bad kan... one even smokes... =.=
I DUN THINK THEIR THE ONE 4 ME & ME 4 ANY1 OF THEM!!!
Oops S.O.R.R.Y.... DELETE!!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment