Monday, October 05, 2009

There's an experience i won't 4get... i was scared to death... =.=


u'll think im crazy, but it actually did happened...
i ate my breakfast, came inside my bro's room & closed the door...
as soon as i did, 5 seconds later, a big BANG!!!!  I heard it!!!!!!
at MY door!!!!! the door i just closed!!!!!!!


i quickly LOCKED IT & STOOD behind it!!!
my legs & hand started to SHIVER....!!


my grandma was sleeping in the other room, & another was sitting in the living room...


worst still, then i heard FAST FOOTSTEPS.... It sounded like many was walking in my living room...
impossible, my grandma can walk that fast.......... =.=


can u imagine how scared i would have felt..!! only 3 of us were in the house...
usually we would not lock our gates... we live all the way on the 14th floor in our condo... who would come all the way up here we thought..


i climbed up my bed... sent an online instant message to ALFRED... He was the only one online
i picked up my handphone, wanting to call my mum... my hand was shivering i tell you... was never scared like this b4........


im a girl, a small girl, i can never overcome any1...what can i do....???? 


i sat on the bed, started praying... asking God to protect the 3 of us, sending His warrior angels to come & guard us...


my mum called the security guards downstairs from her office...
2 of them came up, n checked on us... i never left the room the entire time... my grandma went and opened the door...


i looked down through the opening below the door... no footsteps, so then i left the room 2 check... GOSH!!!!!!!!! WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!


ALL THIS HAS 2 HAPPEN WHEN I FINALLY BEGAN 2 FAST AGAIN.....
my dad asks if im OKEY!!!! =.=


it was not like i was making all this up!!!!!!


I SERIOUSLY HEARD A BIG BANG AT MY DOOR!!! IM NOT KIDDING!!!!
ITS IMPOSSIBLE A WIND CAN HIT A DOOR LIKE THAT!!!! 
It wasn't my grandma, She was scolding me 4 scaring her while she was sleeping....
THEN WHO WAS IT!!!!!


no, there's no ghost in my house, if that's what u guys are thinking....
but yes.....didn't expect all these to happen during the time of  MY FASTING!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment