Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dear Abba...

Dear Abba....


Ku Mau Cinta U Selamanya....
Don't Give Up on me...
I can be a very naughty girl sometimes...
but still a girl who loves you with all my Heart...


looking forward so much to the day where i can meet u face to face...
waiting for the day i'll be broken & be equipped to do the things you have prepared me 4...


i may not be like other people,
not as good as others are,
not as big as them...


but Here I Am...
Everything I am i give it to you....


Take me, Break me, Mould me, Use me...


Dad... hope... i ain't juz an empty vessel that makes the most noise...
saying would do this & that for you but ends up not doing...


Help me to Hold on to wat i say..
i ain't a Hypocrite or a Pagan...
i am Your Daughter... 

No comments:

Post a Comment