Monday, October 05, 2009

Ashame of my reactions...


In my previous post, i said i was scared 2 death...
What could i have done
i am too small
i couldn't have overcome any1.
i was trembling with fear
my hands & legs were shivering...


Pondering over it, it shows how foolish i have reacted..
at that brief moment
-I have forgotten that i serve a GREAT & MIGHTY GOD...
- I have forgotten that the One Who is GREATER than the one who is in the world is LIVING INSIDE OF ME
-I have forgotten that God will NEVER LEAVE ME nor FORSAKE ME...
-I have forgotten that God is always there 2 RESCUE ME from whatever i was going through...


i was so foolish to let MY OWN FEAR TO OVERWHELM ME...


Haih... Wondering How God would have felt at that moment, when i have totally forgotten about HIM BEING BY MY SIDE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment