Thursday, February 26, 2009

AM I A HYPOCRITE???

I dunno..
i feel like wanna tell God SORRY a THOUSAND TIMES !!!

for HURTING HIM
for DISSAPOINTING HIM
for FAILING TO SAY THAT I LOVE HIM
for NOT SHINING THE LIGHT THE WAY I SHOULD 4 HIM
for FAILING TO SPEND TIME WITH HIM
for JUZ GOING TO GOD WHEN I NEED HIM

IM SOooooo SORRY DADDY!!!
the days are never the same without you!!

im asking God, 'Y NOT JUZ TAKE ME WITH U NOW'
I WANT TO BE WITH HIM.. play with him..
forget about everything & juz enjoy being in HIS PRESENCE!!

BUT THEN, again i feel that GOD IS DISSAPOINTED WITH THAT QUESTION!!
there is so much to do in these world!
and i CAN'T LEAVE THIS WORLD TILL I COMPLETE "MY MISSION"

I can't go b4 God and say 'Lord i give up! i can't complete the mission u have created me 4'

I MUZ COMPLETE MY MISSION!!!

i don't want to be a hypocrite!!!

i don't read my bible everyday!
i don't do my devotion everyday!
i don't think i pray everyday!

IM TRYING VERY HARD TO DO IT!!
and it aint easy!!

people think i am very gooood ...
i am not!
i am trying to b one..
still trying!!

and i love my God b'coz i love Him
i am not much of a good testimony to Him,
but im trying to be...
i want to be one..
juz that, to get what i want it takes some effort in my part, which i am lacking...

Dear daddy, there is no one else 4 me...
NONE BUT JESUS!!!

I DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE BUT U!!
don't let ANYONE or ANYTHING to take UR place in my HEART!!
IT BELONGS TO U!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment