Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I FEEL SMALL maybe because I AM SMALL!!! ^^

Today was the first time i attend a COMBINE PRAYER MEETING!!!
after 5 years of schooling, finally when i left school, i feel like want to get myself involve in these type of activities...

it was held in KEFC Church...

when i stepped into the church...
i was very much excited 4 the worship 1st... hehe

and when it came to a time of prayer...
my pastor took over!!!
and he begun to share about ESTHER (from the bible)
*funny.. he spoke the same message on sunday but it had a bigger impact on me in this meeting...^^

then it came to a time of prayer

everyone began to speak in other languages,,,
and there was these pastor who blew these long horn-looking "trumpet " i think... ^^
every1 was having fun worshipping GOD in SPIRIT & in TRUTH..

and there i was, kneeling down, with my face down, dunno what to do...
i was juz hearing all those GREAT INTERCESSOR PRAYING....
and i felt i was no where near these people...

THEY ARE SO MUCH MATURE THAN ME IN THEIR SPIRITUAL LIFE...

No comments:

Post a Comment