Thursday, March 05, 2009

CHOICES! CHOICES! CHOICES!!!



God gave every1 the FREEDOM of MAKING CHOICES!!!

in these world, there is always many different choices that we have to make!
AnD tHE ChOiCes tHaT WE MaKe WoUlD eIthER bE:

RiGHt Or WRoNg!

Or EiTHer We hAvE cHOsEn WhAT GoD wAnTs Us TO dO Or ChOse WhAt ThE dEvIL wAntS uS tO do!!!
SuREly I dO not want to be in the DEVIL'S SIDE!!!
i wonder....

Y DIDN'T GOD JUZ MAKE US TO FOLLOW HIS WAY!!!

WHY NOT JUZ MAKE US TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT CHOICES!!!

wouldn't it had been SO MUCH EASIER...

then EVE wouldn't have eaten the FRUIT in the GARDEN OF EDEN rite!!!

& they would have LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER WITH GOD!!!

i mean surely GOD knows what was AHEAD!!!

BUT YET HE LET IT HAPPEN!!

Hmm... why LORD!!!! WHY???? (BECAUSE GOD DOESN'T WANT US TO BE ROBOTS!!!)




but now, what if ........
WHAT IF I WANT U (GOD) TO MAKE THAT CHOICE 4 ME??


WHENEVER IM IN EVE's PLACE, and the DEVIL tries to tempt me, I CALL UNTO THE NAME OF THE LORD AN U HELP ME BY making that choice 4ME...



i can be a VERY stuborn GAL SOME TIMES....

bUt iF I HeAr YoU cLeARlY, WoULdN'T i MAkE ThE rItE cHoIce... i dUnNo.. haha..

maybe all these is JUZ AN EXCUSE!!! AN EXCUSE TO HEAR YOU SPEAKING TO ME IN A LOUD VOICE SAYING "MeLlIsSa LiNa My DaUgHtER, LIsTen tO me!!!!" ^^

2 comments:

  1. how can God help u make every thing done for u. If he did, then we will nvr grown up, forever depends on him. Wasn't this burden him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. God wants me to come to Him la... ^^
    it's never a burden for my God to come to my rescue..
    HE LOVES ME.. & HE WANTS TO HELP ME..

    THAT'S WHY I LOVE MY GOD SO MUCH..

    that even when i fail Him, He never fail me^^

    ReplyDelete