Sunday, February 08, 2009

Y LORD.. Y??

now juz stop crying, it would B alrite
juz take my hand, & hold me tight..
i wil protect u, from all around u..
i will be here, don't u cry...
Well, ur rite.. this song is from TARZAN!!!
but this song came to my mind when my Pastor was sharing on friday in
Youth Meeting...
it felt very much like God SANG THIS SONG to me that day...
asking me to stop crying, IT WOULD BE ALRITE
to TAKE HIS HAND, & Hold Him Tight.
& That He Would PROTECT ME from all around me
He will be with me, asking me NOT TO CRY!!!
I JUZ LOVE MY GOD, i tell u...
no matter what i did!
what i say!
or how much i have HURT HIM...
HIS LOVE 4 ME NEVER CHANGE!!
i think there wouldn't have been any day in my life where i wouldn't have DISSAPOINT HIM! When i said that I WOULD DO THIS 4 HIM but in the end, turns out NOT DOING IT...
that friday i asked...
Y God?? Y..
Y DO U LOVE CREATURES WHO ALWAYS FAIL U ALL THE TIME???
THE REPLY CAME...
SIMPLY BECAUSE..
I LoVe U!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment