Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I heard God Today... =)




haha..

FINALLY!!!
i mean, i was like telling God y Miss Boey can hear God so clearly while i'm having such a difficult time in hearing HIM...


Well it was today on the 3rd of FEBRUARY 2009!

when i was coming from UTAR as usual..

my dad picked me up & i was on the motorbike

usually i would wear a long jacket and make sure that i am covered fully so i can protect myself from the SUN!!!
well i know i'm not fair but i CAN get more darker too u know when being exposed to the sun...

well, today when i started the journey,
it was quite SHADY!!

so i was thanking God 4 a gud wheather & 4 His favour 4 the whole day... =)

then as i was on the bike, i was deep in thought of the assignments that i need to complete
when suddenly without me realizing,

i began to fall asleep...
then at a moment, i felt my body sliding down & almost gonna fall...


AT THAT MOMENT...


I heard HIM CLEARLY...

I HEARD GOD VERY VERY CLEARLY...


He said,

MELLISSA WAKE UP...

i opened my eyes n i saw that i was on the road...

i was complaining to God that i was sleepy,

then i HEARD HIM AGAIN!!!

He said,

HANG ON TO THE BACK OF THE MOTORBIKE,

IF NOT U'LL FALL...


i told Him,

BuT gOd... It's sUNNY...


then at that moment,

THE REPLY CAME...


LOOK MELLISSA, I HAVE HID THE SUN 4U...

it's no longer SUNNY!!!

HANG ON...


then i saw that the SKY WAS SUPER CLOUDY!!!

& the sun was no where to be found...


with a smile on my face

i told God, God I FINALLY HEARD U CLEARY

AND I COULD RECONIZE UR VOICE... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment