Sunday, June 14, 2015

I'm accepted to serve UNHCR

So its been long since I've blogged,
but i guess this news is worth having written down and be pondered back in the future...

When I had to go through the interview with the UN,
I soooo badly wanted to get in to an extend that I was literally begging God to help me get through...
but it was later after the interview did i realized that to date, I've never failed an interview before. .

It has definatly been through God's favour & mercy that i was able to be who i am & do what I do today. .

So yes,  I'll begin working with the UNHCR 15 DAYS from now ^_^

It has always been my passion to make a difference in people's life and i am glad that my territory had extended now & i will be able to help a very different group soon...

I have no1 to thank but to give all glory & praise to Him alone, coz only He deserves it...

Many keep warning me that the job is going to get very very stressful & that i will have to be psychologically strong to work in this field.. but as much as i am NOT psychologically/physically strong, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO BEGIN AS I KNOW FOR SURE THAT GOD WILL BE BY MY SIDE, SO WHO CAN BE AGAINST IT?
I won't deny that I am not afraid, but even in my fear, i will take courage coz the Lord my God is by my side <3 span="">

For the Lord is my Shepherd
2He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters.3He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake. 4Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

No comments:

Post a Comment