Friday, November 13, 2009

what a short little prayer can do....

This morning as i was on my way to college,
i remembered saying tiz short prayer without any wants or purpose in mind..
i said, "Lord, let this day bring Glory & Honor 2Ur name..."


my 1st class...: Psychology Tutorial.. Received my midterm marks... 39/40..(not bad eh, but for this subject i expected to score full mark.. Psychology is my subject ma... have to score full... nevertheless, Still praise God.)


Next was Maths for Business & Social Science ... din't expect 2get the marks so fast since we only sat for the  paper yesterday.... & my Marks... 40/40... haha.... can believe it..?? the subject i feared the most & the one that inflicts the most stress, & it turns out to be the one where i can score the PERFECT SCORE!!!


haha... God is great & He works in Awesome ways...
He sometimes choose to make things work differently 4us, Juz to show us that God is in control... 
& we are to live our lives dependent on Him....


Besides, God's ways are BEYOND our THOUGHTS!!!
it feels good to see how God works in my life.. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment