Sunday, November 08, 2009

Talked enough. time 2 STOP & LISTEN

Remember i said i didn't want to tak to any1, juz wanna be to myself...
well. I FAILED!!!
I conveyed my thoughts & how i felt 2 my mum, & ended up me EXPLODING 2 her...
and as a result, it made me cry the whole day, Morning, Afternoon, & Night
the issue just went on & on without any fullstop or solution.. 


i shouldn't have told her my feelings...
should have kept it all in my heart like i use to ever since i was a little gal....
should have juz depended on God to solve tiz problem like i use to ever since i was young...
should have juz controlled it...


wat is done is done!!


people say HURT IS NOT FROM GOD!!
well, THEY ARE WRONG...!!! from hurt, COMES HEALING!!!
now, 
JUST HAVE TO BE STILL & KNOW, THAT GOD IS IN TIZ PLACE


2 LET ME STAY AT REST IN HIS HOLINESS...


TO KNOW THAT HE IS MY GOD OF COMFORT....

2 comments:

  1. Sometime it's good to tell someone your problems.

    Because you always keep to yourself, you bottle up everything and explode one day.

    It's true just telling God may be enough, but sometimes telling friends you can trust will let you feel better as well. But friends are there just to support. But God is the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. since when were u this WISE!! lol... juz a thought that crossed my mind.. =D

    but hehe... i do talk.. i have a circle of frenz to whom i can trust & talk to.. juz sometimes no matter how much we've expressed our feelings out or talked about it, it can bring us nowhere..

    No worries, hehe.. i do talk & express myself.. juz certain issues i've been keeping it in me ever since i was young... That was y i EXPLODED 2my mum that day...

    i think this "THING" i am going through is best left in God's hand to settle it...=)

    Besides, there is NO WOUNDS Deep enough that God cannot HEAL!! ;D

    ReplyDelete