Thursday, November 05, 2009

Did i tell u....

haha...
Thursday Morning, around 7.30am, i was waiting 4 my dad Opposite Collusium;for him to send me to UTAR...
as i was waiting there alone, thiz guy with Long, Gray Curly Hair was walking towards me...


u know me, i'll always guard my bag & stay alert if any1 passes by...
as i was juz standing there, thiz PSYCHO GUY came near me, lifted up his hand, almost wanted to punch me...
Oh Man!!! His hand was so close to my face man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


but then he STOPPED!!
TURNED !!
Continued Walking &Talking to himself again....


I tell U, MY HEART SKIPPED A BEAT A MOMENT....1st time such encounter...
Dunno wat Triggered Him to want to come & punch me... & dunno wat made him to stop punching  me either...


maybe like wat Alison said,  
MAYBE HE SAW AN ANGEL STANDING BESIDE ME 
Or maybe, HE SAW JESUS hIMSELF STANDING IN FRONT OF ME & WARNING HIM TO STAY AWAY....!!! haha.... :D


but seriously, which crazy guy will come all the way to punch but don't punch... IT WAS GOD'S PROTECTION INDEED....


wat a coincidence right, School Leaver Service (SLS) was going to take place that day too... PHEW... Thank God Thank God....


Indeed God will prepare a table b4 me, 
In the presence of my enemies.... - Psalm 23
He will never Leave me nor FORSAKE me... -  Joshua 1:5


it was my 1st encounter wit a CRAZY GUY, i will be meeting more in the future soon.... haha... No regret taking up PSYCHOLOGY.... haha


No comments:

Post a Comment