Saturday, September 26, 2009

Psalm 61


Was doing my devotion...
& i asked God this question...

Have i hurt God b4 2 the extend that i made Him cry..?
as i ask, tears began to flow down...

yea, i think... i had done alot of things would hv disappointed Him...
but that doesn't make Him to love me less...

His the only 1 in existence that will ever love me the way He does...

& now, i hv this thought...
2 be like DAVID... A Man After God's own heart...

tiz chapter touched me 2day... juz wanna share it with u guys... :)

Hear my cry, O God;
listen to my prayer.

From the ends of the earth i call to You,
I call as my heart grows faint;
lead me to the rock that is higher
than I

For you have been me refuge,
a strong tower against the foe.

i long to dwell in Your tent forever
and take refuge in the shelter of Your wings

For you have heard my vows, O God;
You have given me the heritage of
those who fear You name

Increase the days of the king's life,
his years for many generations

may he be enthroned in God's presence forever;
appoint your love and faithfulness to protect him

then will i ever sing praise to Your name
and fulfill my vows day after day.

No comments:

Post a Comment