Saturday, September 26, 2009

R U Trying 2 say something God....??

well, exams over....

was looking forward so much to go to a YOUTH PRAYER MEETING in FGA SELAYANG tiz saturday... but unfortunatly it was postponed to NEXT SATURDAY!!!

but it doesn't matter...
doesn't hv much impact on me... COZ IM ON BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe... ^_^ I've got 3 weeks with no special programmes... besides the thought to go & stay in my teacher's hse for a week....i've even asked her permission ady... hehe... but see how 1st,...

i'd wash all my new clothes... (yup hand-washed it all, hehe... gud gal mell... =b)

but now... my palm's skin is all peeling off ... hmm... i've never had tiz problem b4...
i mean i've washed my clothes using my hand so many times b4...

& i' have tiz big pimples on my face now.... that too never happened b4... not that big ones... =.=

WELL... SO R U TRYING TO TELL SOMETHING GOD!!!!

AM I MISSING SOMETHING!!!!

HMM.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment