Friday, May 01, 2009

Wat To Do!!! It's A Tough Decision...

struggling with God to tell Him something...
Well, i had a dream... since very young itself...

well, it is God-related... wanted to do it 4 HIM...

but now, wondering if God really wants me to do it...

juz thinking that i wont be ably to do it or if its not God's plan 4 me causes tears to stream down my face... :'(

saying to God " I will go where u want me to go! i will do what He want me to do! "

now dunno whether WHAT I WANT TO DO is really WHAT HE WANTS ME TO DO...???
(EVEN IF IT IS GOD-RELATED...)

haiz.....

but whatever it is...

i Would still need to do what he wants me to do...

cAuSe HiS WaYs R BeTtEr tHaN My wAys..
HiS ThoUGhtS ARe BEtTER ThAN mY THoUghTS...
4 HiS PLaNs arE AlWaYs 4 MY BEsT...

He wANt to gIve Me The BEST!! nOT The 2nd BEST!!!

HAIZ... DADDY!!!
as hard as it is too say...

I MUZ SAY LET YOUR WILL BE DONE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment