Monday, May 25, 2009

A LITTLE BOY's KISS!!!


GUESS WAT!!! 
i re-sat 4 my driving exam today....
& i failed......... again.......

it  all started like tiz,

as i went into the car, the pegawai was super friendly,
she was nothing like the last pegawai i had...

she even helped me to lower down the aircond so i might drive better...

but almost immediately when i left the testing compound to the road...
she asked me to STOP...

it was b'coz i followed the car b4 on the slope...
after the car had moved, i was suppose to stop in a place where that car was b4...
i DIDN'T KNOW...
SO WAH LA...
FAILED!!!!

even after that, the pegawai was not rude even... she was telling my mistakes 
KINDLY & GENTLY!!!

but i couldn't take it... as soon as i went of the car, i called my mum in a lonely place...
as i was talking to her, tears began to flow down my cheek...
so i hang up...

was sms-ing to some of my close frenz, trying to hold my tears...

but still was not comforted...

after for about 10 minutes... IT BEGAN TO RAIN....
so was juz staring at the sky wondering y it was raining, I AM THE 1 WHO WAS SAD!!!

at that moment,

a small little boy... he passed by me...
stopped in front of me,
reaching out his hand, asking 4 mine... 

i was wondering what tiz small little boy wants.. & i looked at his mother...
the mother smiled & so i reached out my hand too...
HE KISSED MY HAND, SMILED, & continued walking... 

i was thinking, why on earth tiz boy did that...

but i tell u, at that moment, 
felt as though God was trying to send a message...
felt as though He kissed me by the cheek & said:
It's OkAy MEll, I sTIlL lOVE u & i M hERe WiT u...

hmm, now as i am writing this down, yea... yes it's true..
God still Love me!!!
isn't that enough...

it's okay, if i failed again... IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!!
I STILL HV A GOD WHO NEVER FAIL LOVING ME...

No comments:

Post a Comment