Saturday, May 09, 2009

EVERYTHING IS GOING DOWN THE DRAIN!!!


Feel very heavy burdened...

everything is going wrong!

things are falling apart in my world!

everything i say, & whatever i do,
it's offending other people...


all because of wat...
my relationship wit God is going down the drain!!!


all i can do is write down how i feel here...
but i seriosly feel empty now...


all it's because of..
I DOn'T REaD My BiBlE EvErYdAy!!!
had stop reading the BIBLE 4 a MONTH i think... :'(

y can't i juz b like siew may, alie, & mei...
haih... feel very low now...

Daddy...........................

I'M LOST..........................

2 comments:

  1. hey mel,
    if there's a will,there's a way.Don't fall into the temptations and lies of the devil.resist them.There's a small voice calling out to you come back to Him , read His word..don't let the devil win.for he only come to steal,kill and destroy.remember,k!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. alie... nice to hear from u again... really i mean......... haha... i am trying... very hard.. but feel as though the bible, i got nothing to read de... haih... am trying to get back to my rutine... =.=

    ReplyDelete