Tuesday, October 19, 2010

YOU did it again LORD!!!!! =D

My scholarship in HELP has been approved!!!!!!!!!
i am now eligible for 'HELP INSTITUTE SCHOLARSHIP - PARTIAL DISTINCTION AWARD
Even now God proved that it was HIM & not me!! (Reason being, i actually completed my essay 4 hours before the day i needed to pass up my form & also handed the scholarship form on the exact date line...didn't expect too much but simply committed it to God coz there's nothing much i can do...even before i applied for the scholarship, the HELP Officer actually said juz give it a try though there's not much HOPE for PSYCHOLOGY students... The standards is high it seems... & their very strict... ).


You see... EVEN THEN, GOD BRINGS HOPE!!!
& ALL WE GOTTO DO IS SIMPLY BELIEVE....


THANK YOU LORD!!!
Loving the way YOU are Working in my LIFE!!!
Never give up on me ya.... i only have  YOU!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment