Saturday, October 16, 2010

This Whole week.... A "YAY" & A "SIGH"

Alot has been happening lately...

  • Prayer & Santification Service!! (1ST TIME EVER IN Saving Grace!! And the presence of God was simply AWESOME!! I had the peace of God the whole time....)
  • Daddy got hit with a MILD STROKE!! (Immediately a day after our fasting & prayer sanctification service!! (See how unsatisfied the enemy is) so at the moment still having a little difficulties to move his right leg & arm as normal as b4....

so whole week mum & dad was at home taking care of each other.... and i can't help much coz...

  • Exam Stress...

& due to wat happened to dad, dunno which to concentrate on....
EXAM or DAD...??

Haiz........ my heart!!! is about to explode..! (Actually explode to so many people ady... lol)
Still above all, am counting on God.... Am Surrendering everything....
If i were to handle all this problems myself, I CAN'T!!!

juz seeing how differently my whole family reacted to this event were simply so amazing!! THANKS BE TO OUR GOD!!! We have grown to know that GOD IS STILL IN CONTROL... We all prayed, and all received the same answers.... HE WILL HANDLE IT... He will turn tiz situation around for Good!!

but Juz looking at my dad makes me cry...
so have to pretend that i dun care & divert my attention somewhere else....

Waiting for this cloud of trial to be shifted away from my family & i.....

And dear frenz.... if have any probs or wanna talk... i am NOT ur gal...
I am in my LOWEST of emotion at the moment...(need some time to unwind myself ) am trying not to go to anyone but GOD!!!
So till i return to my old self or will come out a total new person after this whole situation?
Is 4 U & I TO WAIT & SEE....

COZ I SURRENDER ALL!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment