Friday, January 02, 2009

I'M A JEALOUS LITTLE GIRL!





Do u know that i will get vEry VeRY JEALOUS


if somebody says that they love God TOO!!!

ESPECIALLY when they say that they wanna C GOD and HEAR HIM


I've always imagine that God will appear in front of my room and i can talk to HIM about anything!


i've always imagine too that i can go by the beach with HIM and walk with HIM there!










and maybe JESUS CAN BRING ME UP THE SKY
so i can look at the view of the earth beneath with Jesus holding my HANDS!










and sometimes i wonder when would it be my turn 4 JESUS to carry me and SPIN ME HOLDING ME IN HIS HAND!!






not everbody can experience this with God on earth right!!!
cause GOD said that HE WOULD REVEAL HIMSELF TO HIM HE CHOOSES TO REVEAL HIMSELF TO!!!
and so...


if somebody, and i mean anybody tell me that they wanna see GOd


i would think in my little heart:
oh come on..! get in line! i ask GOD first! no fair...


but God said that His GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR EVERYBODY!!
He loves everyone the same


and that


HIS LOVE IS ENOUGH TO GO AROUND 4 EVERYBODY!
AND SO MAYBE GOD WILL REVEAL HIMSELF TO EVERYBODY WHO WANTS TO SEE HIM!!!











1 comment:

  1. yeah....i und how you feel i guess...
    erm...haha..it's a norm la i think...
    but if God wana reveal himself..
    i think u'll be in His first top list..
    just maybe not right time yet..
    be patient my fren...!
    it'll happen..sumday...; )

    ReplyDelete