Monday, January 05, 2009



I don't want to go to AFRICA!!!





Have you ever told GOD...




GoD UsE Me!



sEnd me where u want me to go!



i'll do what u want me DO!






BUT...

when the time comes u back off!!!


well that is what im experiencing now.. haha


i told God i'll do what u want me to do!
i'll go where u want me to go!
and i'll do what u want me to do!


well..




GoD HEARD ME!!




the new university i went, UTAR..
GUESS WHAT!!!



i'll be the only INDIAN GAL in my class... haha...
the only ODD ONE!!




knowing that of course, i was scared! nervous n still nervous! wondered y i choose here n y God agreed with it!! and etc...



then i remembered what ONE PASTOR preached about...

"GOD!!! send me where u want me to go.. BUT....
DON'T SEND ME TO AFRICA!!!"

"I'll do what u want me to do.. BUT .. JUST NOT THIS ONE!!!"

haha..
God teaches us in a very weird method and in a method we never thought HE would!!!
well...


i thought i would be the "thorn among the bushes"




but God taught me that i can be the
"ROsE AMonG ThE tHornS!!!" =) haha..







this year our pastor prompt us with a question...
"HOW R V GOING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO OUR YOUNGER GENERATION AS A YOUTH???"
haha..



well... me being the only DifFeRent OnE there..
MUZ ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE THERE!!!






well... i am NOT ALONE IN THIS!!! ThaT's 4 SuRe!!! =)

1 comment:

  1. Yes! You are not alone in this! would like you to know that you have some great posts here.. and its really inspiring me to move on and know that God is really moving in our nation, among our people.. keep it up!! you're doing a great job as His servant on earth! Now on each time im feeling a lil down..i will come to your blog for inspiration and surely it will lift my emotions and go all out for Him, our Lord and Savior! Thank You. Keep it goin! God is blessing you abundantly and you will prosper in His name! Amen! Take care then.. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete