Saturday, December 31, 2011

Looking Back

As i was looking back on my past and things i've achieved and struggled so far,
He was always there...

There were one point in my life, that i was frustrated that i could not hear or recognize the voice of God,
But now i can see that, He was speaking and leading me every step and all this years...

from the very time that i can remember, i.e. from 5-7 years old, up till now when i'm going to turn 21,
He's seal has always been there and i can confidently declare that it was all HIM!

Before i went through anything, Joy or Sorrow,
He warned me ahead of time...
and of all this, the best part was, THAT I HEARD HIM MYSELF...
not through other people, but Him speaking Directly to Me... ^_^

I'm Glad and at the same time, can't wait to see what awaits me in the future....

Jesus was always there to come to my rescue, and will always be there
And He can be there for you too... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment