Monday, August 31, 2009

Today, Im Encouraged.... ^_^

i've received an offer today.... by my teacher... :)
know wat....

she invited me to join her 4 a mission trip...
all the way in JAKARTA.... From 22-27 September 2009... =)

NOT ONLY THAT...

but ... ITS EXPENSES FREE... as in she said, she'll pay for all my expenses, as long as i can get my passport....

HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!!!!!

can u imagine, i was called 4 a mission trip, and i need not to pay a single thing...

BUT UNFORTUNATELY....

THERE's 2 OBSTACLES....

1. my exams till 24th September...
2.my mum said NO!

so there it goes.... as much as i Love to go, But i can't...

so i guess, its not God's will 4 me to go yet....

but its ok.... I WAS ENCOURAGED!

KNOW Y!!!

coz im 18 years old now, & im getting offers to go 4 mission trip FOC....
& therfore, i can't wait & is excited to c how God's going to provide & make way 4 me to go 4 many more mission trip in the future... ;)

MY TIME 2GO 4 MISSION TRIPS WILL COME, & GOD WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN SUPERNATURALLY!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. yalor...whn i saw ur DATE...
    i was like...MELLISSA, V GOT EXAM TIL 24~
    haha!

    ReplyDelete