Thursday, April 16, 2009

DON'T LET GO DADDY!!!



hmm...

i think i did quite well so far in my studies in UTAR...
but now kindda afraid now..
as the day is getting nearer to sit 4 the final exam...
am getting more stressed up everyday...

i know y i am felling like tiz...

when i first entered UTAR...
I leaned on God the Most
I trusted God to help me survive in these new place
and to Help me in the new studying atmosphere...

and indeed HE never let me down...
HE has proven that HE is a God who never let us down, the time we need Him the most...
when we call upon His name, He will answer us...

but now...

im afraid because my Relationship wit Him now is currently very loose...
i feel so far away from Him...

not that God is not there watching over me, but juz that..

I HAVE GONE OFF TRACK!!!

I know i'll never successed in anything without HIM!!!
I NEED U PAPA!
don't leave me nor forsake me...

even when i let go of Your hand,
U plz don't let go of my hand...

take my hand back & hold it tight...
i will fall if u don't...


SURELY WILL FALL IF U LET GO!!!

1 comment: