Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"MY DADDY"
this i discovered today during my devotion!!!
My daddy is PATIENT
no matter how many sins i make
my daddy is KIND
and u'll find no 1 else who is more kind than HIM
my daddy does not ENVY
coz the whole universe belong to HIM
my daddy DOES NOT BOAST
thats y when he healed the sick, he asked them not to spread the news
my daddy is NOT PROUD
coz HE is the humblest man on earth
my daddy isNOT EASILY ANGERED
coz he LOVES ME
my daddy is NOT RUDE
because HE IS WHO HE IS
my daddy is NOT SELF-SEEKING
coz he is always others-seeking
my daddy DOES NOT KEEP RECORDS OF WRONG
coz HE WANNA FORGIVE ME
my daddy DOES NOT DELIGHT IN EVIL BUT REJOICES WITH THE TRUTH
because GOD is GOOD
my daddy ALWAYS PROTECT
hiding me under HIS WINGS
my daddy NEVER FAILS!!
BECAUSE GOD IS LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment